All Included Parts Accounted For - Manual Is Missing But Is Available Online - Hood May Have Some Small Scratches - In Box With Factory Internal Packaging
The sleek design of the Ancona UC7630 range hoods will add a touch of elegance and style to your kitchen. The newly developed 5-speed electronic controls with time-delay shut-off, allows you to choose the precise ventilation speed for your needs, conveniently displayed on a LCD screen. The long lasting, cool white LED lights are an efficient, eco-friendly way to brighten your cooking area while preparing your favorite meal. These range hoods feature easy to clean aluminum mesh filters that are built to block away odors, grease and smoke. The powerful yet practical Ancona UC7630 range hoods make replacing any under-cabinet range hood so convenient.
Note - Power Cord Is Not Included With This Model
Width - 29.9 in. (75 cm)
Depth - 20 in. (52.5 cm)
Height - 7.2 in. (18.4 cm)
Weight - 20.5 lbs (9.3 kg)
- 30 in. wide under-cabinet range hood
- 700 CFM – Independently tested
- 5-speed electronic controls with LCD display - Provides top speeds for peak cooking times and low speeds for reduced air flow.
- 2 x 2.5 W LED lights with adjustable light settings – Designed by Ancona, powerful, bright and eco-friendly, known to last up to 10 times longer than conventional lights.
- Adjustable to auto and manual settings, night-light function will automatically adjust to ambient light room setting.
- Stainless steel panels with aluminum mesh core filters - Dishwasher safe
- Delayed auto-shut-off function, adjustable up to 60 minutes – Provides option to continue ventilation for a pre-determined time without the need to remain in the kitchen ensuring your kitchen is clear and pollutant free upon your return.
- Commercial grade 430 stainless steel
- Fits standard kitchen cabinetry. Replaces existing under cabinet range hood, height of 7 in. (17.78 cm)
- Rear and top venting applications (Rectangular 10 in., 14 in. and top venting - Round 6 in.)
- External ventilation only. Internal air recirculation not possible.
- Range Hood
- Vent-round 6in. (15.3cm)
- Vent-rectangle 10 in. (25.4cm)
- Metal Inlet Cover
- 2 Filters
- Mounting Screws Vent (ST4 X 8mm) 9+1 Pieces
- Black Mounting Screws (ST4 X 8mm) 4+1 Pieces
- 3 Wire Connector Pieces
Hardware Note: For safety reasons, range hood mounting screws and anchors will not be included due to the variation of cabinetry constructions and wall material. Please consult your installation specialist regarding the optimal type of mounting screws and wall anchors to suit your homes construction.