New, box has been damaged
FEATURES OF 3 PHASE MOTOR Compared with 1 Phase Motor
- Low failure rate
- Small size
- High efficiency
- Affordable price NOTICES
- This product shall be used only for 3 phase 220V motor.
- Use only a motor which suits the capacity range of this product. (1:1)
- If the motor overheats, check whether the current is correct as shown on the motor nameplate. (Within 85% of rated)
- Only DPS check the voltage is the output voltage 2 phase and the output voltage 3 phase when the only motors movable
If you use a motor for a large load condition, use the D.P.S product with one rating higher. Do not use it with higher than one rating. (This may cause motor failure.)
Motor brake must be of single phase only (A brake for 3 phase does not work).
For control cables, use U.W cable only (Electromagnetic switches, brake, magnet, etc.)
SPECIFICATIONS APPLICATION RANGE : 3 phase 220V motor type RATED VOLTAGE : 3 phase 220V ± 10% HOW TO CONVERT : Relay control circuit for three-phase driving AMBIENT TEMPERATURE : -10 ~ 50℃ AMBIENT HUMIDITY : Within 95% ENCLOSURE : Open type (IP54) INSULATION RESISTANCE : 100MΩ or higher based on 500VDC MEGA WITHSTANDING VOLTAGE : For 1 minute at 1500VAC 50/ 60Hz between power supply terminal and external terminal : POWER CONSUMPTION : Within 85% of motor rated current APPLICATIONS
- All products driven by 3 phase motors
- All motors for industrial and domestic purpose
- Conveyor motors
- Food processing machines
- Hydraulic motors
- Cutters, etc. These products can be connected for use quickly and easily everywhere.