New, signs of light use, good condition overall
A Personal Wedding Planner, a magnificent all-in-one spiral organizer, makes it easy to have a truly special wedding. Featuring accessible summaries of deadlines, handy write-in worksheets, and a convenient pocket organizer for forms, notes, and receipts, this highly illustrated color workbook is the perfect resource for creating a memorable, customized wedding.
- Scheduling, using a month-by-month calendar
- Setting a budget and sticking to it
- Making a guest list
- Selecting the wedding party, colors, and wedding party attire
- Finding the perfect gown and accessories
- Planning an engagement party, shower, and rehearsal dinner
- Working with vendors -- caterer, photographer, videographer, and cake baker
- Planning a ceremony and making it unique
This new edition, which includes all-new glossy new interior color photos, makes a splendid bridal shower gift and a delightful keepsake to remember that most special day.
- Publisher: Adams Media; 2nd edition (November 1, 2002)
- country of manufacturing unknown