This pillow is made with care in Canada with Canadian fill. The shell is soft 400 thread count cotton. The fill is 700 loft goose down farmed by Hutterites in Alberta, Canada. Down is made up of tiny, fluffy clusters, so down pillows are very soft, sinky, and squishy. All weights of this pillow are soft and will sink down with the weight of the head. Soft is best suited for front sleepers.
- Construction: Double Needle Stitch with Self Piping
- 400 Thread Count: Prevents Down from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- Canadian Hutterite White Goose Down: Farmed by the Canadian Hutterites in Alberta and is world renowned as one of the highest quality fills
- 700+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 700+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Made in Canada