- Connected your devices to UHD TV, monitor or projector with just one cable, no adapter or driver required. USB C devices requires DP Alt Mode supported or Thunderbolt 3 connector.
- This cable enable resolutions up to 3840x2160@60Hz (4K 60) and backwards compatible to 720, 1080p. Enjoy ultra clear and exceptionally smooth video.
- Gold plated connector will maximum conductivity, anti-slip design for easier plug and unplug, premium aluminium alloy casing for better heat insulation, light weight and compact design for working, traveling, flights, business trips
- Compatible with the 2016/2017/2018 MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 Plus / S8 / S8 Plus / Note 8, Chromebook Pixel, Huawei Mate 10 and More
Compatible lists (Tested in lab)
- 2018/2017/2016 MacBook Pro
- 2017 iMac
-Surface Book 2
- ChromeBook Pixel
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", XPS 15
- Samsung Galaxy S9 /S9 Plus/ Note 8/S8/S8 Plus
- HUA WEI Mate 10
1.It is NOT recommended to use on Lenovo Yoga 910 /Dell XPS 13 9360/ HP Spectre x360, the video or audio signal is unstable.
2.The cable works for Thunderbolt 3 compatible Type-C port only.
3. The cable is not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP Alt Mode.
4. The cable does not allow USB-C smartphones (Except Samsung Galaxy Note 8/ S8 /S8 Plus/ Note 8)or tablets to connect to a HDMI-enabled display, for example google and lg g5, lg g6 etc.
5.Warm reminding: It needs 1 or 2 seconds for the data to synchronize from computer with your monitor.
Made in China