This product is new - May be missing some internal packaging - Product still in factory packaging - Box has been opened for quality check
The CODA-4680 has the capability to receive 5Gbps based on 2 x OFDM + 32 QAM over its DOCSIS 3.1 interface. The integrated Wi-Fi 3×3 2.4 GHz 802.11n and 4×4 5 GHz 802.11ac Wave 2 dual band MU-MIMO Access Point significantly improves customer experience extending range and coverage with blazing speeds. For wired clients, the four Gigabit Ethernet ports offer ultra-fast connections. Its switchable upstream (5~42/5~85MHz) offers the possibility of flexible integration to existing networks. The CODA-4680 supports full IPv4 routing features, as well as full support for IPv6 routing and firewall. The CODA-4680 supports both DSLite as well as 6RD for different IPv6 deployment and transition strategies. The CODA-4680 supports pre-configured and pre-enabled Wi-Fi security via Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), allowing the end-user to rapidly set up a secure wireless network without manual configuration.
- DOCSIS 3.1 compliant
- Wi-Fi 3x3 2.4 GHz 802.11n and 4x4 5 GHz 802.11ac Wave 2 dual band MU-MIMO internal antennas
- One USB 3.0 host, supporting Network Attached Storage (NAS) functionality
- firmware version: 18.104.22.168.2b3
- product is for third party providers in Canada, please confirm with your provider for compatibility first
- It is certified with Following TPIA networks "Rogers TPIA / Cogeco TPIA / Shaw TPIA"