Box is slightly damaged.
Direct replacement Wheel Cylinders are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and to ensure a proper fit every time. Normal wear may cause piston seals to leak. Corrosion and pitting can also occur inside Wheel Cylinders as moisture builds up in the brake fluid. A leaky Wheel Cylinder can be dangerous to the driver, causing gradual softening of the brake pedal and creating brake pull to one side.
Rear Passenger Side Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder (W610027) by Dorman®. Installation Hardware Not Included. Direct replacement Wheel Cylinder kits are an excellent solution to restoration projects when the original casting is desired and contain all necessary components needed for the job.
- Material: Cast Iron
- Bore Diameter: 22.23mm (7/8")
- Inlet Thread Size: M10 x 1.0
- Bleeder Screw: Yes
- Bleeder Screw Cap: No
- Made with high-quality EPDM rubber cups and boots for long lasting performance
- Restores the original Wheel Cylinder’s service life when the bore finish can be adequately surfaced
- Enables a low-cost repair without removing the Wheel Cylinder from the vehicle in most applications
- May require the use of a honing tool to properly finish the bore surface more details on