Couple of dents on front cover, light markings on front and back.
A Sudoku puzzle is defined as a logic-based, number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9 grid with digits in such a way that each column, each row, and each of the nine grid with digits in such a way that each column, each row, and each of the nine grids that make up the larger grid.
- Large Print sudoku puzzles is a perfect gift for all brain puzzle and sudoku lovers!
- 1 problem per page
- Tons of puzzles!
- Sudoku Puzzles from beginner to expert
- Lots of puzzles to choose from! 4 per page with answers at the back of the book
- Expertly created and accurate for skill levels
- Bigger print than newspapers and other sudoku books
- High quality paper easily writeable with pen or pencil with no bleed
- Easy to tear out with side margins
- Free bonus puzzles for print to download!
- Features tons of fun and engaging puzzles, 3 accurate skill levels: 33 Easy, 34 medium, 34 hard
- grid contains all of the digits from 1 to 9
- Each Sudoku puzzle begins with some cells filled in. The player uses these seed numbers as a launching point toward finding the unique solution