Previously Owned / In New condition.
Leadership Roles and Management Functions in Nursing: Theory and Application Ninth Edition
New to the Ninth Edition:
- More than 280 learning exercises (26 NEW to this edition).
- Help students see how concepts can be applied in a wide range of practice situations and health-care settings. The variety of learning modes in the exercises gives students opportunities to apply theory, develop strong critical-thinking skills, and internalize learning.
- Updated content crosswalks.
- Based on the latest AACN, AONE, QSEN, and, new to this edition, ANA standards and competencies.
- Show how content in each chapter draws from or contributes to content identified as essential for baccalaureate and graduate education, for practice as a nurse administrator, and for safety and quality in clinical practice.
- Updated content on new trends/developments in health care</strong>includes the Affordable Care Act, meaningful EHR use, projected nursing shortages, and newer care delivery models focused on ambulatory care and outpatient settings.
- Expanded coverage of workplace topics includes whistleblowing, liability of supervision of unlicensed workers, bullying, incivility, mobbing, workplace violence, and the authority-power gap.
- Improved leveling in the test bank allows for better assessment of student progress.
Authors: Marquis, Bessie L. - Huston, Dr. Carol