New, box has been opened
- Strongest and Durable: Triple layer latex inner wrapped by newest and strongest interwoven elasticated fabric, the strong garden hose can protect the inner tube effectively, provides superior protection against thorns. No more bursts, cracks, leaks or corrosion.
- Expands more Quickly: Expanding quickly, while a brass valve at the end allows better control of the flow of water. It starts out 9 feet and expands to 25 feet with water pressure, but returns in seconds to 9 Feet after water is out. It's compact to save storage space.
- Longer Useful Life: The toughest elastic outer fabric is denser and more hard-wearing than before, to strength the durability, no more burst, endurance test can up to 1100-1200 uses compared to the typical life of only 200-250 uses under the water pressure of 145 PSI/10 Bar.
- Solid Brass Fittings: 3/4" USA standard solid brass fittings. A brass valve at the end allows you to control the flow of water more efficiently and saves your trips to the faucet. Brass connector can withstand temperature from -5℃ to 98℃ against break, crack, leak or corrode.
- Risk Free Purchase: We offer you 365 days 100% satisfaction service to let you buy with confidence.
- Compact, lightweight, easy to carry and store
- Expands quickly to 3 times in length
- Drains water in seconds by contracting automatically
- No bursts, no leaks or cracks
- No kinks, no tangles or kinks
- Longer lifetime
- Original Length: 9/17/25/33 Feet
- Expanding Length: 25/50/75/100 Feet
- Color: Black
- Product Weight: 1.8/2.7/3.6/4.5 Lbs for 25/50/75/100 Feet
- Inner Material: 100% Natural LatexOuter Layer: High Quality Fabric
- Connector Material: Solid Metal
- Inside Diameter/Outside Diameter of the Inner Hose: 6/10 (Thickest on market)
- Optimum Working Temperature: 5℃-55℃
- Lowest & Highest Working Temperature: -5℃ & 98℃
- Water Pressure:4-6 Bar
- Max Water Pressure: 15 Bar
THE WAY TO PROLONG LIFETIME:
- Limit the water flow if your water pressure is higher than normal to avoid hose damage
- Completely drain water from hose when not in use. Store the hose in shade or under a cover. These tips give the hose a long lifetime
- Do not walk on the pressurized hose. Use caution so it does not get snagged or caught on a sharp object. Lay it out straight toward the area that you wish to water
- The outer webbing protects the inner-expandable hose. Please take care that the outer webbing is not cut, torn or punctured