HDCP Version: HDCP1.4
HDMI Version: HDMI1.4b
HDMI Resolution: 2160p@30Hz/1080p@50/60Hz/1080i/720p/1576i/480p/480i.
Support video color format: 24bits/deep color 30bit, 36bit.
Audio output: 3.5mm Earphone + SPDIF.
Max bandwidth: 340MHz.
Max baud rate: 10.2Gbps.
Input/ Output TMDS signal: 0.5-1.5Volts p-p (TTL).
Input/ Output DDC signal: 5Volts p-p (TTL).
Input cable distance: less than 7m AWG26 standard cable HDMI.
Output cable distance: less than 8m AWG26 standard cable HDMI.
Max working current: 500mA.
Operating temperature range: (-15℃ to +55°C)
Operating humidity range: 5 to 90% RH (NO Condensation).
- Not compatible with HDCP2.2, HDMI 2.0 source device.
- If your source device is 4K@60hz (HDMI 2.0 and HDCP2.2), please set up the resolution to 4K@30hz or 1080p@60hz to use this 3 ports HDMI switch.
- Can NOT be used with other converters, such as HDMI to DVI Converter.
How to set the resolution to fit our HDMI switch:
- Connect your "4k@60hz HDMI 2.0 input device" directly to the TV.
- Then go to "settings-picture-resolution (choose "Auto")-then go to "HDMI Color Fomat"(choose "Auto").
- Not compatible with Netflix and YouTube video websites.
- When select to 5.1 Channel mode, the spdif out will output 5.1 channel audio. Depends on whether the input source contains 5.1 channel audio: a). If it contains, SPDIF OUT interface - output 5.1 channel audio signal, while STEREO OUT interface output nothing. b). If it doesn't contain SPDIF OUT interface and AUDIO OUT interface, all are output channel 2 audio signal.
- With 5V USB Power Cable, this 3 ports HDMI switch is low-power. If you want it to work well, please connect with 5V 1A official adapter.
- 1 x Switcher.
- 1 x Micro USB Cable.
- 1 x HDMI Cable.
- 1 x 3.5mm to 2 RCA Cable.
- 1 x User Manual.