With the built-in PIR motion and night sensor, this solar lights can detect it when a person comes in, and turn off 30 seconds after he leaves. Note: If there is no good sunlight for several days, thus the light may not light up at night. It will get power if sunny day comes and light up after 8-10 hours of charging.
Important: For the first time, press and hold switch for 10 seconds to activate the solar light.
- Integrated design of PIR motion sensor and night sensor.
- Can recharge through the sunlight.
- 8 hours full charge brings 12 hours of continuous light at night.
- IP65 Waterproof and durable.
- Save energy and environmentally friendly.
- Li-ion battery: 5.5V, 2000 mAh
- LED power: 1000lm
- Movement angle and distance: 120 degrees, 20-26 ft
- Detection distance: 3-5m / 10-16ft
- Products size: 2.1inch x 3.8inch x 4.8inch
- Ideal mounting height: 6-14 ft (2-3m)