Skip to content
Box has been opened.
- Deliver from 80 MHz to 160 MHz higher peak data rates (up to 2.4Gbps) and up to 4x capacity improvement in dense or congested environments comparing to 802.11ac. doubling the channel width and creating a faster connection from your router to the device. With Wi-Fi 6, you can enjoy 8K movies, large file downloads and uploads, and responsive smart home devices – all without buffering.
- Provides 4x5 range over Bluetooth 4.2 using the same Tx power, enabling coverage throughout the home. Bluetooth 5 also doubles data rates speed for faster transmissions thereby reducing the overall power consumption. Support connecting with Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth stereo, Bluetooth keyboard, Bluetooth mouse and others for more conveniences and demands.
- Support for Wi-Fi network and BLE HID connectivity in the platform’s UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) environment during its boot stage. This capability enables use cases like OS recovery over Wi-Fi and BLE-based keyboard and mouse connectivity in this pre-boot environment.
- Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) is a set of multiple-input and multiple-output technologies for wireless communication, in which a set of users or wireless terminals, each with one or more antennas, communicate with each other.
- Supported Operating Systems Windows 10, 64-bit*, Google Chrome OS*, Linux*
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.