- Built-in technology: Thunderbolt 3 connection PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- High speed data transfer: Read 2800MB/s write 1700MB/s, depending on your device. In theory, it is 2 times faster than Thunderbolt 2 and 4 times faster than USB-C interface.
- Bus powered: Easily plug in and use the drive. No external power supply is required.
- CNC all aluminum design
- Good heat dissipation: no fan cooling, using aluminum radiator, through the heat transfer to the external heat sink, passive cooling, quiet operation.
- Only PCIe NVMe M-Key M.2 SSD is supported! It is not suitable for SATA-based NGFF M.2 SSDs and is not suitable for disks with AHCI logical interfaces.
- Compatible only with Macs and Windows PCs with Thunderbolt 3 ports, Mac OS X Sierra, High Sierra (10.12 or higher) Windows 10 64bit RS 2 or higher, PCs with USB-C only are not compatible.
You need to format your SSD when you use it for the first time, and then it will work.
For the brand new SSD drive, it might not find the drive, because the brand new SSD drive should be formatted before first time using.Will also need to make the ssd drive partition.